Inclusive Innovation Incubator has Launched the Inclusive Innovation Lab
In3DC: we are a space for startups, technologist, entrepreneurs and creatives providing programs, services, offices and event space with an intentional focus on diversity and inclusion
Inclusive Innovation Incubator has launched the Inclusive Innovation Lab (IIL) to address the need of entrepreneurs with viable ideas. Our focus here is to provide the technical capital for under resourced entrepreneurs. This program will have a heavy emphasis on how you actually build the technology for your business leveraging the experience of Clearly Innovative Inc as programming partners.
The Inclusive Innovation Lab (IIL) is for under-represented entrepreneurs who seek to develop their ideas and have their startup idea incubated at Inclusive Innovation Incubator (In3). Participants shall receive business, sales and legal programming through a series of workshops. Participants will also receive technology support to better understand the requirements of building a technology-enabled or technology business, which will allow participants to plan appropriately their budget and their business model.
Upon completion of the program, an open desk and one-on-one consulting will be provided by Clearly Innovative Inc, a mobile and software company that provides software development services and technology educational programs.
To ensure participants have continuous support, the IIL shall provide mentorship matching for entrepreneurs and facilitate partnerships as well as collaborations to assist entrepreneurs bring their products to market. In addition, participants will benefit from networking best practices, mock interviews and mentorship opportunities with industry professionals.
Program winner will have the opportunity for Clearly Innovative Inc to build out a minimal viable project valued up to 15K in development costs
- Application is currently open and will close on Sunday March 10th 2019 at 5:00pm EST.
- The program will start on Tuesday March 19th 2019.
- This program is supported by the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development (DMPED) and we will only be accepting 10 entrepreneurs in the first cohort.
- The session will last for approximately two weeks.
- The program consists of three labs per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm-9pm and on Saturdays from 9am — 4pm ( breakfast and lunch will be provided).
- Participants who are accepted in the program will have full access to utilize the co-working space during the program and will have access to an open desk for three months after the completion of the program.
Click the link to apply: https://www.in3dc.com/iil